Checkra1n is the latest jailbreak tool that introduced to the jailbreak community. What actually Checkra1n is?
A developer called Axi0mx and his team has tweeted about a new exploit called checkm8. It shows how to jailbreak iPhone 11 device using checkm8 jailbreak.
After that based on checkm8 jailbreak exploit, they have introduced a jailbreak tool called checkra1n.
Checkra1n is a jailbreak tool but not like previous jailbreak tools. It doesn’t depend on your device’s iOS version. It depends on the device’s hardware system.
Once you jailbreak your device using checkra1n jailbreak you do not need to un-jailbreak it for any new iOS version. It will compatible with the new iOS versions too.
The latest version of Checkra1n jailbreak
The latest version of checkra1n beta 0.9.3.2 is now available. Checkra1n developers have released beta 0.9 for the public as the first beta version of checkra1n jailbreak.
But this jailbreak tool still supports through mac.
How to download Checkra1n jailbreak?
Checkra1n jailbreak supported devices
Checkra1n jailbreak still not support all iPhone / iPad devices. It is support for all devices contains A4 - A11 bionic chips.
Here is the checkra1n supported device list.
- iPhone X
- iPhone 8 & iPhone 8 plus
- iPhone 7 & Phone 7 plus
- iPhone 6S & iPhone 6S plus
- iPhone 6 & iPhone 6 plus
- iPad, iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad 9.7in (2018), iPad 10.2in (2019)
- iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad Air (2019)
- iPad mini, iPad mini 2 with Retina display, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 4, iPad mini (2019)
- iPad Pro 9.7in (2016), iPad Pro 10.5in (2017), iPad Pro 12.9in (2017), iPad 11in (2018), iPad 12.9in (2018)
Checkra1n jailbreak supported iOS versions
Checkra1n jailbreak is still in the beta stage and supports only for few iOS versions.
But checkra1n developers will release a stable tool compatible with the newest and oldest iOS versions soon.
Checkra1n is compatible with the following iOS versions for now.
- iOS 12.3, iOS 12.3.1 ,iOS 12.3.2
- iOS 12.4, iOS 12.4.1, iOS 12.4.2, iOS 12.4.3
- iOS 13
- iOS 13.1, iOS 13.1.1, iOS 13.1.2 and iOS 13.1.3
- iOS 13.2, iOS 13.2.1 and iOS 13.2.2